Friday 20 July 2012

SHADOW

It was dark at night; only few dogs ahead and some gittering sounds of the Nightingale.
I suddenly realised someone beside me, tall, dark and huge right beside me.
I was scared. To avoid dashing to this tall and dark hooded figure I attempted to get aside; but all my struggle were in vain.
I couldnt escape from this hooded figure. As I was walking ahead this figure was walking beside me.
When I turned around it also turned around with me and went right behind me, this time it turned very small but dark hooded figure.
As I walking and crossing that big road ahead, the shinning sun my long lost friend started appearing and as the sun was appearing this hooded figure started lightning and finially vanished.
Then I realised it was nothing but my own figure.....my own image.........MY SHADOW.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...